August 18, 2012

Changing Energy

This summer was rough.  With moving, new school, ESY, new job, puberty(menstruation), marriage issues(as always); I am glad that we will be heading into a consistent structure.  My last post Do you ever just want to give up? my cry for help which no one heard, was quite the unload.  I can honestly say the sentiments expressed in the post are no longer relevant.  At least not until next summer.  Now we are facing the beginning of transition for my son and to see how many skill were lost or maintained over the summer.  The job goes into full effect with my availability increasing and move in is officially over.
I also feel a bit more peaceful.  I am focusing on getting healthy (code word for diet) and I am going to finish my book.  Where we go from here is anyone's guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment