May 29, 2011

Work/Life Balance; money vs motherhood

I am working on the topic for this weeks show.  It comes directly from my life.  Last week I missed my oldest son's IEP meeting.  I knew it was coming up, but I forgot when it was.  I have been stressed out from my job and working overtime, so much that I really don't know when the last time it was that I read a communication book entry.  My hubby is really a novice when it comes to advocating for the kids and leaves it to me.  


I have been getting to work late and was just put on notice that I need to clean up my act. So of course, I re schedule the 2nd part of my son's meeting at a time that will make me 2 hours late for work.  I am not used to this.  Last year I could make any meeting, but of course I was making below minimum wage and living with my parents.  Now I have my own household, with bills to pay and again, I find I am faced with a money vs motherhood crisis.


What to do?  Let's talk about it tonight at 6:30PM EST only on You Aut to Know!
Call in - (347) 996-3422
also on twitter - @aut_toknow


I feel like this.....














Join the You Aut to Know Mailing List

No comments:

Post a Comment