Listen to a clip from my interview with author and former special educator Jack E. George, where he lets me in on what goes on behind the scenes at IEP meetings. To see the clip click on the title of the post and to hear the entire interview, click on the blogtalkradio.com player to the right.
November 3, 2009
What really goes on behind the scenes of an IEP meeting? You might be surprised.
Posted by Nicole Flamer
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (20)
- Bringing Peace into the Holiday Season, by Sensory...
- I may be paranoid, but not an android.....
- How do I discipline my child with autism .... show...
- Overlooking the Obvious, Sensory Designing for the...
- Including Aspergers with Autism
- You Aut to Know! Update and Resources, 11/1 Episod...
- What really goes on behind the scenes of an IEP me...
- ▼ November 2009 (7)