January 28, 2010

You Aut to Know! - Fresh New Season Starts Sun, Feb 7, 6PM EST

It is time to return to the world of autism commentary and observation.  I took a much needed month long break from the radio show and blogging.  I found I was starting to take all this a little to seriously (see Paranoid Android post). Anywhoo... I'm back presenting the 2nd season of You Aut to Know!
What to expect?  In addition to riveting interviews with cutting edge, well studied guest, I will also give my take on the vaccine debate, discuss the pros and cons of the many autism therapies out there and will continue the Intro to Autism Advocacy series I started last season.

I also added a new segment called the Autism Reading Room where I will review current and not so current books on autism and disability issues.


The Soul of Autism: Looking Beyond Labels to Unveil Spiritual Secrets of the Heart Savants
The first book I will review came out two years ago - The Soul of Autism, by William Stillman.  I like Stillman's previous work, Autism and the God Connection(I will review that book later) and I am fascinated by the subject matter.  It also doesn't hurt that he is a fellow Pennsylvanian! If you've read the book please share your thoughts either by commenting to this post or emailing me at aut.toknow@gmail.com.




That's it, I have to save all my good stuff for the radio show.  Listen in and comment!

*This one goes out to all the mothers out there doin' it up big time with their children....enjoy!


Join the You Aut to Know Mailing List

No comments:

Post a Comment