May 3, 2010

Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive...ha ha ha ha....Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive - its on autoplay, be sure to hit pause to stop....

This is mantra for the next couple of weeks.  I find myself very busy and slightly overwhelmed by it all.  Its all good, better to be too busy than too bored.  I feel my schedule swings from extremes,  For example February and March, you could find me with loads of free time on my hands(as free as any mom can be with 3 kids, that is).  There was even a lull in the kids schedules, requiring me to attend no meetings and very few illness pick ups or appointments.  Then all of a sudden, like a whirlwind, I am called into action.  Now I am trying to schedule 10 events in time slots for five.  Is

Join the You Aut to Know Mailing List

No comments:

Post a Comment